- SAVE 20% WITH THE BUNDLE! Gabrielle Dixon from Teaching Special Thinkers and I are thrilled to bring you the Made for Me Literacy Year-Long Bundle!Having both taught in self-contained special education classrooms, Gabrielle (Teaching Special Thinkers) and Michaela (Especially Education) have experie$144.00$115.20Save $28.80
Our October Made For Me Literacy unit is all about pumpkins! Gabrielle Dixon from Teaching Special Thinkers and I have collaborated to bring you a literacy curriculum that spans multiple subject areas, including reading, writing, math, science, and cooking!
You can grab the Growing Bundle here.
Included in each monthly unit:
• One fiction and non-fiction Story Time Packs
• Interactive comprehension assessments (printable and electronic files included)
• Low-prep anchor charts
• Easy Art Activities
• Adapted Writing
• Task Boxes (math and ELA concepts)
• File Folders (math and ELA concepts)
• Cut and Paste Worksheets (math and ELA concepts)
• Visual Recipes (one edible and one sensory recipe per month)
• Vocabulary visuals and posters
Updates made September 27, 2019:
We have added the following to the Pumpkin Unit:
- 7 additional cut and paste worksheets
- recipe sequencing cards
- file folder sequencing cards
- non-fiction story time pieces
- non-example adapted book pieces
Read more about Made For Me Literacy.
Check out our Free Mini Space Unit.
Join our Facebook Group for exclusive freebies.
Get the book list for the entire year.
See Made For Me Literacy products in action on social media.
© Especially Education, Teaching Special Thinkers