Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Engage your students with their faith this school year! In this ULTIMATE BUNDLE there is something for everyone. From the saints to bright bulletin board sets, this set of resources will bring you through the entire year. You save 30% when you buy the bundle!INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCESaint Biographie$228.00$326.50Save $98.50
There are so many great ways to celebrate the Catholic faith during the month of October. In this bundle you will receive three resources to bring the faith to life in October for your elementary school students.
St. Francis's feast day is a wonderful day to celebrate with students. It is a day to reflect on devoting our lives to God and showing care for God's creation. The church celebrates the feast of St. Francis on October 4.
You will find EIGHT different activities to complete with your students in this resource.
- St. Francis of Assisi Biography
- Comprehension Questions
- Vocabulary Review
- Word Search Puzzle
- Reflection Handout
- Animal Craft Activity
- Magazine Covers- Art Activity
- Saint Report Template- 2 Versions
- Week long lessons plans/ideas
- Answer Key
- Color and B&W Printing
Are you looking to create a meaningful bulletin board for your classroom this October? If so, this is the perfect set for you! This bulletin board set is themed around St. Francis of Assisi who we celebrate on October 4. St. Francis loved animals and honoring God's creation and this set will encourage your students to do the same.
With this resource you just simply print, cut, and post! I have also included PNG files which can be used with a Cricut.
In this download you will receive:
- The letters need to create the bulletin board (black line)
- 24 environment themed acts of kindness
- PNG file of the letters for use with a Cricut
- A large picture of the finished bulletin board to help with the set up of yours
Are you praying the Rosary with your class or school? If so, this is the PERFECT resource for you! Teach your students to pray the Rosary with these easy-to-use activities. The church celebrates the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary on October 7.
This resource includes:
- A student guide to praying the Rosary
- Booklet guide to praying the Rosary
- 6 Mary/Rosary Coloring Pages
- Hail Mary Cursive Practice
- Hail Mary Handwriting/Printing Practice
- Mini-Posters of the Booklet including Mysteries
- Rosary word search
Resources you may like:
Connect with Me!