**Note that this resource is meant to be used with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive ™
Grab these 8 activities to assign to your students during word work, morning work, or assign it for nightly spelling word practice!
Activities included are listed below:
1. Witch Order?- Students will type their spelling words into alphabetical order.
2. Candy Consonants- Students will type their spelling words onto the candy pieces. The student will highlight all consonants in each word.
3. Spider Syllables- Students will sort their spelling words by the amount of syllables in each word.
4. Backwards Word Webs- Students will type their spelling words backwards onto the spider webs.
5. Batty Doubles- Students will type their spelling words twice onto the bat picture.
6. A Spooky Story- Students will type a spooky story using some of their spelling words.
7. Funny Bones- Students will write a joke for 6 of their spelling words.
8. Make a List- Students will type a list of their spelling words. This should be completed as the 1st activity and then students can refer back to this slide when completing the other activities.
Please click the preview button for a closer look.
Also, save money by purchasing the monthly bundle below. =)
If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org