File folders are a fun way to keep children engaged after completing work or for extra practice. I especially love file folder activities for special education because you can find or create file folder activities that meet many different needs. This file folder set includes 5 different activities for math.
1. Pumpkin Patch Match - Count and match pumpkins with numbers 1-20.
2. Candy Corn Color Patterns - Have students make color patterns or create color patterns for them to follow.
3. Skip Counting with Ghosts - Students can practice counting by 1's, 2's, 5's, 10's, and 20's, using the cute little ghosts. There is also a number chart to give struggling students a guide.
4. Full Moon Sum Sorting - Match the addition problems to their correct total.
5. Candy Change - Identify the cent amounts on the pieces of candy and count change to find the correct matches.
I hope you find these activities fun and useful. Don't forget to leave feedback. Feedback means you earn TPT credits on future purchases!
Teaching with TLC,
A Tender Teacher for Special Needs