October Teacher Favorites Grab Bag
This is sure to make your October shopping easy! Now you can grab all the October teacher favorites resources that other teachers are buying to prepare for the month of October.
October Teacher Favorites Grab Bag Includes:
- Creepy Carrots STEM read-aloud includes week-long lesson plans, book activities, and a STEM challenge.
- This Spiders Learning Quest provides research activities that guide students through independent learning about spiders.
- This lesson plan provides a printable or projectable informational text that focuses on the historic origins of the holiday and compares Halloween traditions then and now.
- 20 easy-to-implement exit ticket strategies for formative assessment! Each exit ticket strategy comes in a printable or digital format.
- These 20 Addition and Subtraction to 20 Fluency Worksheets are meant to be assigned as extra math practice for students to increase fluency once they have been taught strategies for addition and subtraction within 20.
- This Halloween STEM challenge is designed to help your students think outside the box and learn how the world works. This Halloween STEM challenge helps students explore the engineering design process using common materials.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our website!