These 10 Halloween and Fall themed ELA Literacy Centers for second grade are perfect for some spooky fall themed literacy centers.
The following centers with worksheets are included:
1. Fall into Order: ABC order to the 1st and 2nd letter (Differentiated)
2. Spooky Common and Proper Nouns
3. Non Fiction Book: Carving a Pumpkin: Read the story and answer the question.
4. Fiction Book: Halloween Fun: Read the story and answer the question.
5. Fall Adjectives: Identify the adjective in the sentence and the type of adjective (color, shape, number, size, sound etc)
6. Main Idea: Read the paragraph and decide on the main idea and 3 supporting details.
7. Pumpkin Antonyms: Match the opposites with the pumpkins:
hot, cold, day, night, big, small, white, black, in, out, happy, sad, clean, dirty, open, closed, empty and full.
8. Capitalization: Read the sentence and decide which sentences are correct and incorrect. Fix the incorrect sentences.
9. Batty Compound Words: Match the batty words to make compound words.
10. Pumpkin Patch Match: Match the pumpkin subject to the pumpkin predicates.