These 10 Halloween and Fall themed ELA Literacy Centers for KG are perfect to start your year off! They are aligned with Common Core State Standards.
The following centers with worksheets are included:
1. Batty Sounds: Put the letter bats on the tree that match the pictures.
2. Write the Room: Fall themed.
3. Non Fiction Book: Carving a Pumpkin: Read the story and answer the questions.
4. Fiction Book: Halloween Fun: Read the story and answer the questions.
5. Batty Case: Match the upper and lower case bat letters.
6. Alphabet order: Place the fall leaf alphabet cards in the correct order and record them on the sheet.
7. Pumpkin sounds: Use a clothes pin to clip the matching beginning sounds.
8. Rhyme potion. Look at the picture and find the matching rhyming word in the cauldron.
9. Spooky Alphabet: Fill in the missing letters on the alphabet strips.
10. Picture Match: Match the words to the fall or halloween themed picture.