Also included in
- What a great start to the day! Children get a rigorous, fun and engaging brain workout with literacy, math, spelling, sight words, science, and more! Each page is jam-packed with activities to help review and practice first grade skills. These packets are also NO-PREP! Just print and go! This could$33.60$60.50Save $26.90
What a great start to the day! Children get a rigorous, fun and engaging brain workout with literacy, math, spelling, sight words, science, and more! This could be used as morning work, homework, in a homeschool setting or for fast finishers. This packet could also be used as a review for second graders, or for advanced Kindergarteners.
>>>>This resource now contains a digital layer for use with Google Classroom. All notes & annotations can be edited to fit your needs! It can be used for distance learning, sent home as a physical copy for home learning, or used on devices in the classroom. <<<<
Other Morning Work Packets:
**The pages are all similar, so children can get used to practicing the skills and should be able to do them independently.
Skills practiced each day:
(Each page contains the following sections)
1. Write the date
2. Write the number that comes before the given number
3. Color the even (or odd) pumpkins
4. Counting back subtraction. Start from the given number and count back using the objects.
6. Look at the picture to help you choose the correct blend. Finish writing the word.
7. Time on the clock. Draw the hands on the apple clock (hour and half hour).
8. First grade sight words: color the word, trace the word, and box up the word.
9. Finish the sentence with a word or words that make sense. Write your sentence on the line.
10. Cut and paste simple science sentences in order. These sentences are related to plants.
:) Happy Teaching!
******Save money!!! Purchase the money-saving BUNDLE*******
Other PRODUCTS you might like:
**If you have a question, comment, find errors or see a need for a technical update to a product, email me at email@example.com or please leave me a message in the “ask a question” section of my store.
Copyright © Melanie Whitmire @Searching for Silver-All rights reserved by the author.
Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your “my purchases” tab after purchase.