Also included in
- What a great start to the day! Children get a rigorous, fun and engaging brain workout with literacy, math, handwriting, sight words, science, and more! Each page is jam-packed with activities to help review and practice third grade skills. These packets are also NO-PREP! Just print and go! This cou$38.00$55.50Save $17.50
What a great start to the day! Children get a rigorous, fun and engaging brain workout with literacy, math, language arts, writing, facts, and more! This could be used as morning work, homework, in a homeschool setting or for fast finishers. This packet could also be used as a review for fourth graders, or for advanced second graders.
>>>>This resource now contains a digital layer for use with Google Classroom. All notes & annotations can be edited to fit your needs! It can be used for distance learning, sent home as a physical copy for home learning, or used on devices in the classroom. <<<<
Other Morning Work Packets:
The pages are all similar, so children can get used to practicing the skills and should be able to do them independently. This gives you time to prepare for the day!
Skills practiced each day:
(Each page contains the following sections)
1. Write the date
2. Fraction Hay Bales: Shade the fraction of the shape, then write the fraction in number form in the hay bale and in word form on the line.
3. Spin and Multiply: Spin the spinner using a paperclip and pencil. Write the number you spin on the line and multiply.
4. Rounding Pumpkins: Look at the number in the wheelbarrow. Round it to the nearest 10 or 100 and write it in the pumpkin.
5. Fall Division: Divide the group of fall items by drawing circles around the groups. Write the quotient.
6. Past, Present, Future Pots: Write the missing verb tense in the pots.
7. Haunted House Words: Look at the word on the sign and highlight either noun, verb, pronoun, or adjective.
8. Fix-it Sentences: Read the sentence and circle the adverb. Color the pumpkin showing what the adverb is telling about the verb (when, where, or how). Then, rewrite the sentence using a new adverb.
9. Fact Sentences: Cut and paste the words to make a sentence.
:) Happy Teaching!
*****Save Money! Get it in a BUNDLE!*******
Other Resources You May Like:
**If you have a question, comment, find errors or see a need for a technical update to a product, please email me at email@example.com or leave me a message in the “ask a question” section of my store.
**Purchase of this product is for one teacher, one classroom. For multiple classroom usage, please visit the “my purchases” tab and purchase more licenses.
Copyright © Melanie Whitmire @Searching for Silver-All rights reserved by the author.
Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for personal or classroom use. Duplication for other classes, an entire school, or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To add additional licenses of this product, see your “my purchases” tab after purchase.