Also included in
- Create mornings you love! Simplify your morning routine with morning work for the entire school year! Morning work is a great classroom management strategy that allows students to ease into their morning routine. Kick-off your mornings with seatwork printables that target common core standards whil$38.40$66.00Save $27.60
- This bundle of October activities is everything you need to create a fun and memorable kindergarten year, whether you are meeting your students in person or virtually. It’s full of engaging activities your students will love and will give you the confidence of knowing you are providing them with mea$16.00$30.00Save $14.00
- Engaging resources and activities at your fingertips, all year long! I am SO excited to share these monthly activity bundles with you! With this MEGA bundle, you have access to all of the monthly activities to use each month at a super deep discount!Each month you have access to all of the monthly b$128.00$233.00Save $105.00
Simplify your morning routine with purposeful morning work! Morning work is a great classroom management strategy that allows students to ease into their routine for the day. Have calm mornings with these October seatwork printables that target common core standards while developing a solid morning routine.
This resource is part of the Kindergarten Morning Work Mega Bundle. Save over 20% on morning work for the entire school year!
Independent tasks are essential for creating a solid morning work time. These morning worksheets are a perfect way to start your day because they are designed to practice skills students are already familiar with, like tracing and counting. These morning review sheets follow a predictable format so that your students can be as successful as possible, and you can take attendance in peace!
These seatwork printables are multipurpose! Perfect for centers, rotations, station work, homework, or early finisher work.
- 20 literacy pages
- 20 math pages
- Cover pages
✏️ October Literacy Skills: (*D'nealian print also included)
- Tracing and writing vowels
- Tracing upper and lowercase letters
- Identifying beginning sounds
- Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
- Applying beginning sounds
- Writing & identifying sight words
- Writing sentences
➕ October Math Skills: (*D'nealian print also included)
- Tracing and writing numbers 1-10
- Counting one-to-one
- Identifying patterns
- Making a 5
- Filling in ten frames
- Finding objects that are alike and different
- Drawing shapes
- Counting on one more
Check out what a Kindergarten teacher had to say about this product:
“I have used this resource in my classroom for homework and as extra when you finish early packets. The students are engaged and they go along nicely with the curriculum, and the children enjoy working on the activities independently. ”- Elaine S.
⭐ SAVE MONEY⭐
Get the Kindergarten Morning Work Bundle, and create easy mornings all year!