Need math centers in a pinch? These black and white Halloween themed math activities are ready to download, print, and use in just seconds. Any materials that you need are already right in your classroom! The activities are easy for students to read and complete on their own but offer meaningful review with common upper elementary math skills. Content is appropriate for most 3rd-5th grade classrooms for one or two players.
Common materials needed: dice, counters, paper clip (for spinners), crayons, pencils.
These 10 activities are flexible to be used in the following settings:
1. Monster Multiples - answers may vary; 1-2+ players
2. Candy Corn Decimals - answer key included; 1 player
3. Spin and Round - answers may vary; 1 player
4. Color Me Halloween - answer key included; 1 player
5. Candy Comparisons - answers may vary; 2 players
6. Dangerous Data - answers may vary; 1 player
7. Find a Monster - answer may vary; 2+ players
8. "Fraction"stein -TWO versions included for 1 or 2 players
9. Trick or Treat Time - answers may vary; 1 player
10. Arrays for Days - answers may vary; 1 player
For a freebie of this product, click HERE