Also included in
- It's fall once again and your teacher life just got a little busier with Fall activities you need to plan. Use Fall STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Fall activities they will love. This ready to go October STEM Activities and Fall STEM Challenges BUNDLE is just whaPrice $6.95Original Price $9.00Save $2.05
- Have ENGAGING and EASY PREP STEM activities ready with this BUNDLE of FOUR BUNDLES or 12 Holiday STEM challenges for LESS THAN $2.50 each resource! These Seasonal STEM Activities are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but also problem solPrice $29.95Original Price $36.00Save $6.05
- Are you looking for engaging Elementary STEM Challenges? SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY with my Elementary STEM Challenges BUNDLE! Get 54 STEM challenges for almost 50% off! These STEM projects are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but alsPrice $89.00Original Price $159.50Save $70.50
Fall is here and your teacher life just got a little busier with Fall activities you need to plan. Use Fall STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Fall STEM activities they will love. This ready to go October STEM Activities | Scarecrow Fall STEM Challenge | Materials Project is just what you need to keep your 2nd through 5th grade students engaged and excited for learning during the months of September to November.
Challenge your students to design and build a life-size and free-standing scarecrow using sticks, hay, old clothes and hat, old buttons, yarn, and felt fabric. The scarecrow must be able to stand without any human support. You can also modify the task and include any other materials you would like students to use. For the example I included, I used my daughter’s old boots for the scarecrow’s footwear. Old shoes and socks can be used, too. If hay is unavailable, you can use other materials for the scarecrow’s stuffing, such as old newspaper or rags.
Because this October STEM Activities | Scarecrow Fall STEM Challenge | Materials Project comes in a print and digital version, you can choose to print out the pages to give to students or, have them use their electronic devices and save yourself a little ink. Whether you choose to use Scarecrow Fall STEM Challenge one fall day or as a center activity as part of your Fall STEM activities for your second through 5th grade students, they are sure to have a super fun time completing this fun Fall STEM challenge. Please see the PREVIEW to have a better idea of what's inside this resource.
❤️ You can find this October STEM Activities | Scarecrow Fall STEM Challenge | Materials Project in the Fall STEM Challenges BUNDLE! ❤️
This October STEM Activities | Scarecrow Fall STEM Challenge | Materials Project includes:
- Notes to Teacher
- Fun and exciting STEM Links for you and your students
- Suggested Materials students need to finish the Scarecrow
- Photos of completed Fall Scarecrow
- Scarecrow Fall STEM Challenge cards
- Planning and Reflection Sheets for the Scarecrow Fall challenge for students to complete
- Scarecrow Fall STEM Challenge Vocabulary Sheets
- Fall STEM Sheets with Alternative Spelling (UK / Australia / Canada)
Use the printable certificates of achievement to celebrate your amazing 2nd through 5th grade students when they complete their Fall STEM Activities Scarecrow. Fall STEM activities like this bring the excitement and creativity of STEM challenges to your fall activities.
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ This was the best hands on fall activity that I did with my class this year. They enjoyed working together and each creating their own scarecrow.
⭐ We used this with a larger group of students divided into four smaller groups and they really enjoyed working together to design and build a scarecrow! Enjoyed it!
⭐ Nice product to use with groups. Great way for students to collaborate. Can also incorporate reusing materials.
More Fun and Engaging STEM Activities:
- Holiday STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Elementary STEM Challenges YEARLONG BUNDLE
- Dot Day STEM Challenges BUNDLE
May you find this resource really helpful. Thanks for being a blessing!
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now >>> Jewel's School Gems.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Follow me on TpT. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: