October Spiral Review Task Cards are a fun yet engaging way to review those beginning of the year 3rd grade skills.
Cut some music on and get the students moving around the room with these 24 fun task cards or a great way to start the morning and use them in your morning math tubs.
Task Cards have several usages and a great new hit in the classroom.
Task cards usage includes, but are not limited to:
- whole group activity
- scoot activity
- hang them on the wall
- small group review
- fun quiz
- morning math tubs
- morning work review (show on board)
This set of 24 task cards (answer key included) will allow your students to practice previous learned 3rd grade skills.
Skills included are:
- 3.NBT.1 Rounding to the Nearest 10
- 3.NBT.1 Rounding to the nearest 100
- 3.NBT.1 Estimating sums and differences
- 3.NBT.2 Addition with regrouping
- 3.NBT.2 Subtraction with regrouping
- 3.NBT.2 Missing addend and minuend
- 3.OA.1 Understanding Multiplication
- 3.OA.2 Understanding Division
- 3.OA.3 Multiplication and Division Word Problems
- 3.OA.4 Missing factor
- 3.OA.7 Multiplication fluency practice
Also available in black and white.