Also included in
- If you're a teacher, then you know that sub plans are the bane of your existence. They take hours to plan and can be difficult to access on the fly when a colleague calls in sick. That's why I created these emergency sub plans for 3rd grade and 4th grade teachers who want to feel confident they're p$45.00$65.50Save $20.50
These emergency sub plans for third and fourth grade are a quick solution when an unexpected training or illness arises this October. The plans contain everything your need to prepare for your substitute teacher in under 30 minutes without the stress and hassle of traditional sub planning. Just grab the book Stellaluna (or share the included read aloud link), and you're ready to go.
The no-prep, print & go activities are designed to keep students engaged and focus on fun October themes.
This product contains everything you'll need for at least one full-day absence. Depending on your schedule and class, you may find there is enough for multiple days.
Below you'll see the list of included materials outlined by subject area.
- Quick prep checklist
- Copy & paste lesson plans
- Links to related videos and technology for lesson extension
- Answer keys
- Reading foldables for Stellaluna
- Bats vs. Birds Venn Diagram
- Would You Rather...Bats vs. Birds writing paper
- If I Could Fly writing organizer
- If I Could Fly draft writing paper
- Candy Corn place value - expanded form
- Hands Down subtraction of 3-digit numbers
- Leaf Patterns - skip counting and number patterns
- Pumpkin Rounding - 10s & 100s
- Pumpkin Patch Comparisons - decomposing numbers & comparing
- October Problem Solving
- Circle the Pairs - multiplication early finisher activity
- Pumpkin Life Cycle reading passage with comprehension questions
- History of Scarecrows reading passage with comprehension questions
- Paper chain STEM challenge with journal
The goal is to save you time and hassle with these ready-to-go sub plans that offer your students engaging activities while you're out. Grab the full year bundle and get two sets of bonus plans FREE!
October emergency sub plans are also available for 2nd grade.
© 2015 Rebecca Davies. All rights reserved by author. These materials are intended for personal use by a single classroom only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip art and font credits.
Click here to contact me directly via email.