Do you find yourself struggling to find journal topics that keep your students engaged while providing them with excitement to write? Then we can help you! This October writing packet gives your students a creative writing prompt for each day in October!
A Sample of The Writing Prompts
1. If I were invisible like a ghost, I would....
2. I invited monsters to my Halloween party and....
3. You enter a haunted house with your friends and then get separated. You are now alone. So you...
4. Convince your teacher to let you eat your Halloween candy during class.
5. You find a black cauldron and a spell book. What do you do next?
How to use this resource:
✎ You can print each paper out and have students write on them.
✎ You can project each prompt on your SmartBoard and have students write their responses in their writer's notebook
♥ If you like this product and getting fun freebies, don't forget to follow my shop and leave me some feedback ♥
If you have any questions about this product or using this product, please email us at email@example.com before purchasing.
Get credit for future purchases!
Go to your purchases page, and you will see a "provide feedback" button. When you click it, you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating for the product. We value your feedback and want to know your opinions! The more details you can add the better! This helps us figure out which products are most beneficial for your classroom and we can focus on making more :)
Want to keep updated with The Sisters' Snazzy Schoolhouse?
Follow us on Instagram: @thesisterssnazzyschoolhouse