October Writing Prompts Task Cards and Digital Options | Halloween Quick Writes
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- This resource includes over 1000 daily writing prompts for August all the way through to June! They come in three formats: a PowerPoint presentation, task cards, and a set of Google Slides. You can choose the ones that suit your class best!Each set provides a range of narrative, explanation, persuasPrice $34.00Original Price $43.00Save $9.00
- Engage your students in the fall months of September, October and November with our Autumn and Fall ELA resources. This bundle includes interactive reading comprehension scavenger hunt puzzles for both Fall and Thanksgiving, as well as daily writing prompts for the fall months in paper-based AND digPrice $14.00Original Price $20.00Save $6.00
This daily writing prompts resource includes 96 Daily Writing Prompts for October, Halloween and Fall in three formats: PowerPoint presentation, task cards, and Google Slides. You can choose the ones that suit your class best!
Each set provides a range of narrative, explanation, persuasive/argument, and photo writing prompts. This gives your students choices and agency and helps to develop their independence.
This resource features US spelling. Click here for the British spelling version.
You will receive 96 daily writing prompts:
- 24 PowerPoint slides featuring 4 writing prompts on each slide
- 24 Google Slides featuring 4 writing prompts on each slide
- 96 writing prompt task cards
- 4 Halloween writing prompts
- 4 Fall writing prompts
Why Daily Writing?
Daily writing is a crucial part of improving your students’ writing ability. Daily writing, as a bell ringer or morning work activity, ensures that the children are writing every day of the school year.
These writing prompts have been designed with the idea that they will be used as the one “uncorrected” form of writing that students produce - a chance for them to just write without the fear of “doing it wrong.” However, the prompts will still work great for your students if your purpose is different.
Simply choose which format suits you best, choose a writing prompt for the day, and you are ready to go!
You May Also Like:
Daily Writing Prompts June - PowerPoint/Journal/Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts May - PowerPoint/Journal/Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts April - PowerPoint/Journal/Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts March/St. Patricks Day/Earth Hour - PowerPoint/Journal
Daily Writing Prompts February/Valentines Day/Black History
Daily Writing Prompts January/MLK Day/Winter PowerPoint Slide + Writing Journal
Christmas Daily Writing Prompts - PowerPoint, Journal, Worksheets
Daily Writing Prompts November/Veterans Day/Fall/Thanksgiving
Daily Writing Prompts - PowerPoint, Journal, Worksheets - August/September
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
If you're interested in upcoming Top Teaching Tasks resources, click here to FOLLOW us.
Stay in touch:
Take a peek behind the scenes with our Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube channel