Also included in
- Make classroom management fun with these Classroom Management Games for ENTIRE YEAR! I have included different games with themes that are perfect for the different seasons throughout the year. These games will help you focus on a specific behavior that needs improved by the whole group. Once that be$20.00$33.00Save $13.00
Make classroom management fun with these October and November Classroom Management Games! I have included ten different games with themes that are perfect for the Halloween and Thanksgiving seasons. These games will help you focus on a specific behavior that needs improved by the whole group. Once that behavior is corrected, you can move onto another behavior and game. Student behaviors are positively reinforced by being rewarded with incentives at the end of the day, class period, or conclusion of the game. These games are perfect for the little ones, since they need a quicker reinforcement and visual of desired behaviors.
The TEN games included are...
- BATTY BLURT BUMP (Decrease blurting with this fun game of BUMP!)
- HAUNTED HELPERS (Earn heart game pieces by HELPING OTHERS. Great for building community!)
- A SWEET CHALLENGE (Earn CANDY CORN game pieces by making good choices.)
- TRICKY TRANSITIONS (The classic TIC TAC TOE game with a class vs. teacher twist to increase smooth, quick, and quiet transitions.)
- SPOOKY SIT and SCOOT (NEW!) (Students play against the teacher in this board game focused on staying in seat and asking for permission to leave seat.)
- TURKEY TATTLE (The classic TIC TAC TOE game with a class vs. teacher twist to decrease tattling on others and encouraging problem solving.)
- TRANSITIONS ARE AS EASY AS PIE (Earn game pieces by making smooth transitions.)
- SET THE TABLE WITH GOOD MANNERS (Earn game pieces by using manners.)
- GOBBLE UP GOODNESS BUMP (INCREASE acts of kindness with this fun game of BUMP!)
- THE TURKEY CHALLENGE (Earn game pieces by making good choices.)
Simply print the games, laminate, and play! Your students will love setting a goal each day and having something to work for! Watch as your students go from being extrinsically motivated to intrinsically motivated!
I have games for the whole ENTIRE YEAR! Check them out below!
- August and September Classroom Management Games
- December Classroom Management Games
- January and February Classroom Management Games
- March and April Classroom Management Games
- May and June Classroom Management Games
You may also love:
Get more classroom tips and instructional strategies from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!