/ kraf ‘ tiv(i)dee /
the combination of an educational activity and a fun craft
2. A creative and enjoyable activity (“My students are loving this craftivity!”)
Okay. So maybe that word is totally made up BUT either way, your kiddies will LOVE these interactive, engaging, thematic, and FUN activities! Each craftivity comes with detailed instructions (with pictures!) and the majority include TONS of options for easy differentiation and/or customization PLUS suggestions for alternate uses where applicable. Use them “just for fun” or integrate them with your learning. The possibilities are endless!
INCLUDED you will find:
* ”Pumpkin Facts” - This craftivity was designed for students to record facts about pumpkins (or any other topic that you are learning about throughout the month of October/November), but also includes optional templates that allow you to use it in many other ways. However you choose to use it, this craftivity will add a little thematic fun to your learning!
* ”Grateful Gobbles" - This craftivity was designed for students to share some of the many things they are grateful for, but also includes optional templates that allow you to use it in other ways. Whether you use it for math, science, language, social studies, or just what it was created for, this craftivity is a great way to throw some creativity and art into the every day!
* “Thanksgiving Placemat” - This craftivity makes a great little Thanksgiving keepsake for students. They can use it at their tables on Thanksgiving to share their gratefulness with family. Like all the other craftivities, it includes lots of options for you to choose from.
* “Everyday Heroes” - This craftivity is perfect for Remembrance Day (Canada) or Veterans Day (US). Depending on how you commemorate this special day in your classroom, there are a variety of templates for you to choose from to suit your desired focus. From remembering those who fought for us, reflecting on our blessings, or connecting the idea of heroes to the everyday heroes in our own lives, this craftivity provides a meaningful, relatable, and hands-on experience to enhance your students’ understanding of this important holiday.
PSSST!! Check out the other CRAFTIVITIES available:
* August/September CRAFTIVITIES
* December CRAFTIVITIES
* January CRAFTIVITIES
* February CRAFTIVITIES
* March/April CRAFTIVITIES
* May/June CRAFTIVITIES
* A Year of CRAFTIVITIES: The Bundle!