Odd and even numbers may seem like a simple concept but for some students it is a challenge. The activities is this packet are highly interactive and will make the concept less frustrating and more obtainable.
- Cut and Glue Sorts
* Odd and even sort with numbers in the tens or lower
* Odd and even sort with numbers in the hundreds or lower
* Odd and even sort with numbers in written form
* Odd and even sort with math facts sorting the sum
- Paperclip Spinner
* Odd and even spinner with the following fields
+ write an odd number
+ write an even number
+ write a math fact with an even sum
+ write a math fact with an odd sum
- Odd and Even Sequencing Activities
* Taping a set of numbers in various methods
+ Level One - taping the numbers in numerical sequence
+ Level Two - taping the numbers in an odd and even pattern
+ Level Three - tape all odd and then even numbers
- Odd and Even Dice
* Roll the die and write the number on the die. If the number is odd color the die yellow and white if it is even. Figure the sum and color that with the appropriate color.
- Odd Even Race
* Write as many even numbers in the circle marked even and do the same with the circle marked odd. The student with the most numbers after a determined time wins.
- "Summing Up the Odd and Even" game
* game board
* 3 space spinner
* 4 space spinner
- Clothesline Even Odd Sort
* 24 number sort cards
You might also enjoy my packets:
Counting! Counting! Counting!
Expanded Notation Interactive Activities