Also included in
- Math PowerPoint Presentations BundleEight curriculum-aligned PowerPoints to guide explicit teaching of numeracy in the classroom.Resources Included In This BundleOdd and Even Numbers - Teaching PowerPoint PresentationComparing and Classifying Angles - Teaching PowerPoint PresentationMass, Weight, an$24.00$33.60Save $9.60
Odd and Even Numbers - Teaching PowerPoint Presentation
Curriculum-aligned PowerPoint presentation to guide explicit teaching of odd and even numbers.
- Learning intention.
- Introduction (tune in).
- Odd numbers (definition and discussion questions).
- Even numbers (definition and discussion questions).
- Odd or even?
- Rules for adding and subtracting odd and even numbers.
- Rules for multiplying and dividing odd and even numbers.
- Engaging graphics.
- Discussion questions with answers (where possible).
- Reflection slides.
For more numeracy PowerPoints, click the links below:
For more numeracy resources, click the links below:
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the 'Provide Feedback' button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at the 50% discounted rate.
The fonts used in my resources are from:
The clip art used in my resources is from:
numeracy | math | curriculum | task card | guided teaching | classroom | numbers | worded questions | odd | shared learning | no prep | math activities | homework | calculate | place value | even | learning tool | elementary school | learning | primary school