Ode to a Book Character: Fun Poetry Activity for Valentine's or anytime!
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Fall in love with these six resources to make Valentine's Day come to life in your secondary ELA classroom!★Valentine's Poetry Stations: Celebrate this lovely holiday by having students write 7 types of Valentine's themed poetry★Ode to a Book Character: Students choose a book character and write a cPrice $13.75Original Price $15.75Save $2.00
- Use these fun and engaging character analysis resources for any character in any text! Great for upper elementary and secondary ELA/English classes!Resources Included:★Ode to a Book Character: Students dive deep into their creativity to create poems that represent their chosen book character in a nePrice $6.25Original Price $7.75Save $1.50
- Get your poetry unit started and save some money with these three easy-prep resources in one bundle! Perfect for National Poetry Month!Have students analyze poetry with a graphic organizer, write an ode to their favorite character, and take on fun poetry writing challenges! Or check them out individPrice $6.00Original Price $7.00Save $1.00
Get your students analyzing book characters differently with ode poetry! Students dive deep into their creativity to create poems that represent their chosen book character in a new and exciting way. Everything you need for easy modeling and scaffolding is included!
★Students directions and rubric
★Blank ode activity
Check out Ode to a Halloween Candy if you liked this resource!
Other Character Analysis Resources from Exceptional ELA!
- Resume for Any Character: Use this fun and unique character analysis activity for any character in any text! Have students practice their real world and creativity skills!
- Editable Character Trading Cards: Have your students keep track of the characters from any story in a fun way!
Other Best Selling Resources from Exceptional ELA!
- The Tell-Tale Heart Mock Trial: Test your student's knowledge of this spooky tale in this fun role-play activity!
- Roll an Icebreaker Question: Students use dice to get to know each other in an easy, no stress icebreaker!
- Career Research Project + Mock Career Fair: Get your secondary students thinking about the future with this amazing resource and project!
- Email Etiquette Lesson + Activities with Google slides: Never receive another poorly-worded email again! This resource comes with both a teacher slideshow to project and an interactive student slideshow!
- Crime Scene Reports: Give your students the chance for real world application! Comes with three different templates and can be used with any text and/or character!
- Editable Black and White Coupons: Incentivize positive student behavior in the classroom!
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
❤ Sign up for my mailing list for a great freebie!
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Thank you!