Oedipus Rex: Myth Plot Race
→ I created this plot race as a way to engage students in the story that all of Sophocles' audience already knew before they viewed Oedipus Rex
on stage. This lesson includes several interactive elements including a video, a collaborative plot race, a Sphinx's riddle challenge, and a link to a review game. Students also complete a starter and exit ticket as a part of this lesson.
This activity is also a part of my Oedipus FUN Bundle
. Check out this teaching unit for a savings of over 30%!
I hope you have a great time teaching this lesson with your students!
• Oedipus Fishbowl Debate
• Oedipus Pre-reading Carousel Discussion
• Oedipus Review Task Cards
• Oedipus Rex Activity FUN Bundle
• Oedipus Rex Digital Lock Box Escape Room Game
• Oedipus Rex: QR Codes Background Worksheet
• Oedipus Silent Tea Party: Pre-reading and Textual Analysis Activity
• Oedipus Themes Textual Analysis Activity