Tried, tested, and Type A approved!
Over the years I have added on, tweaked, and perfected this package in order to most effectively guide my students into an in depth understanding of not only Steinbeck’s classic, Of Mice & Men, but several facets of the setting and themes. I wouldn’t put it out there if I didn’t think it was the best I could produce.
• 11 pages of Guided Notes – Full of textual evidence and a variety of graphic charts to uncover extensive analysis of Steinbeck’s novella (answer key included)
• 124 PowerPoint slides - sister product to the guided notes. More vibrant than the notes and includes 6 extension activities that go along with my unit. Virtually every slide includes appropriate CCSS for that skill.
• 8 page test (30 multiple choice & 1 constructed response) + student answer sheets - All questions are Common Core aligned with plenty of textual evidence. Constructed response includes a rubric to help students succeed and teachers to seamlessly and objectively score literary analysis. (multiple choice answer key included)
• This extensive unit covers over 7 weeks of engaging activities for a thorough study of John Steinbeck’s classic, Of Mice & Men. Detailed, though easy to follow day-by day Unit Plan. I have included notes on each part of this book to help you point out important details from within the story.
7 WEEK UNIT IS BASED ON ALL ACTIVITIES I'VE CREATED FOR THIS BOOK. TO COMPLETE THE SET, YOU WILL NEED TO REFER TO THE ADDITIONAL BUNDLES AVAILABLE.
• Of Mice & Men Extension Bundle (includes a total of 8 activities)
• Of Mice & Men Project Bundle (includes 2 projects for this unit)