A highly focused and concise revision workbook for the John Steinbeck novella 'Of Mice and Men'. This workbook has been repeatedly used to help prepare students for English Literature examinations, with excellent results. It is perfectly geared towards enabling students to revise in groups during class, largely independent of the teacher, thereby nurturing students' confidence in their own ability. It could also be used as a take-home revision guide.
The workbook includes:
* Exploration of how the bunkhouse is used as a microcosm
* Hierarchy on the ranch - power vs respect
* Key character analyses (including quick questions and deeper analysis of an extract) - George, Lennie, Slim, Candy, Crooks, Curley, Curley's wife
* Thematic analyses - loneliness, dreams, discrimination
* Analysis of writing techniques - foreshadowing, symbolism, imagery
Thank you for taking an interest in my product! If you do decide to proceed to purchase, I'd really appreciate your rating and feedback. This will help me to adapt future products and edit existing ones so that they can really be the best they can be.
If you enjoy this product, please do check out my others and click 'Follow' to be the first to hear about new products, sales and promotions!