Of Mice and Men is all about George and Lennie chasing their American Dream. This thematic unit includes introductory activities to introduce students to the American Dream, organizers to complete while reading John Steinbeck's novel, and a final essay and Socratic Seminar to wrap up the unit.
This Of Mice and Men American Dream Thematic Unit includes:
- An assignments that requires students to analyze their own American Dream
- An interview assignment for students to get a greater view of the American Dream
- Organizers to analyze all of the major characters' American Dreams
- A final essay about the characters and their American Dreams
- Questions for a Socratic Seminar or Fishbowl Discussion
You and your students will love this fresh approach to teaching Of Mice and Men.
This unit is includes in a bundle:
Of Mice and Men Novel Study