Enjoy this bundle of materials geared towards teaching your students how a theme develops using John Steinbeck’s classic Of Mice and Men. The focus of this bundle is a Theme Tracker activity that has students select one of four themes present in the novel and track how that theme is developed throughout the story using text evidence as support. The culminating activity is a literary analysis essay that describes how Steinbeck develops the selected theme.
This Of Mice and Men bundle includes:
· A PowerPoint that leads you through each chapter of the novel with stopping points for clarification, discussion questions, and theme activities.
· The Theme Tracker Activity instructions and table for students to complete while reading the novel
· A PowerPoint that walks your students through the essay process
· Essay Prompt and Outline with Graphic Organizer
· A word document that has the 4 themes to be hung up around the classroom
Note: These items are each available for sale separately at my store, but are all meant to be used in conjunction with each other. There is no need to purchase these items separately if you grab this budget-priced bundle. Additionally, I have separate listings in my store for Chapter quizzes as well as a Final Test with Answer Key