Products in this Bundle (13)
showing 1-5 of 13 products
Awesome Of Mice and Men unit plan bundle with 157 pages worth of lessons and activities for Of Mice and Men (resources for every chapter)! Includes a bonus Of Mice and Men test with answer key!
Check below for a detailed breakdown of what's included!
- Teacher Directions
- Answer Keys
An engaging and interactive Of Mice and Men intro activity where students work collaboratively to create and present a brochure based on a research topic! This Of Mice and Men project is a great way to help students learn background information about Of Mice and Men based on the topics below:
· African Americans in the 1930s
· Migrant Workers in the 1930s
· The American Dream
· The Great Depression
· Life for Women in the 1930s
· Mental Illness in the 1930s
- Characterization Analysis of George and Lennie
- Writing Activity for Students to Mimc Steinbeck's Writing Style
- Study Guide
- Analysis of conflicts that arise in the chapter in relation to:
- American Dream Analysis Sheet
- Character Comparison between Candy and his dog and George and Lennie
- Analysis of how the following characters are discriminated against in the novel:
Character Analysis of Curley's Wife
Foreshadowing Analysis - students identify events that predicted the end of the book!
End of Unit Resources:
- Theme Analysis Activity - group activity for students to analyze 6 themes in the novel!
- Character Relationships Activity - Focuses on internal and external conflicts and its impact on character relationships. This activity is applicable for the entire book and multiple characters!
- BONUS UNIT TEST!
- One Pager activity for theme.
- One pager activity for chapter summary.
- One pager activity for character analysis.
Product Pages: 157
File Type: Zip/PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!