In this comprehensive Of Mice and Men Unit, students investigate the text focusing on character and major themes. Included in this bundle . . .
- Pre-reading activities including an anticipation activity, PowerPoint presentation introducing themes and the story's context, and a "bindle" activity
- During reading activities including annotations, double entry journals with example entries and embedded quotes, active individual and group activities focusing on the role of dreams, power, and friendship
- Reading checks for chapters 1-2, 3-4, and 5-6 with answer keys
- A final test
- A "Portrait of a Character" project/creative activity
- A final character analysis essay with materials for all stages of the writing process
In total, this bundle includes 80 pages and 58 slides of content.