This book with questions and adapted leveled answer choices is great for shared reading activity. It helps students work on answering questions in book with visual choices. It has three levels with choices from a field of 2, field of 3 and a field of 4 for your different ability levels. It is a great resource for early learners, kids with Autism and Intellectual disabilities, and English language learners.
The questions in the book are:
- Make a prediction. What do you think will happen?
- Who are the characters?
- What is the setting?
- What happened in the beginning?
- What happened in the middle?
- What happened in the end?
- What is the main idea?
- What is the central idea?
- How did the character feel in the beginning?
- How did the character feel in the end?