6 versions of our national anthem, including the NEW updated English version ("all of us command"):
1) Ô Canada - official French version
2) Oh Canada - French version with “Oh”
3) O Canada - new official English version
4) Oh Canada - new English version with “Oh”
5) O Canada - official bilingual version
6) Oh Canada - bilingual version with “Oh”
Why 6 versions, well.... Canadian are diverse, so our anthem needs to be too, ay?
Many of us prefer the "Oh" version, but officially it's "O" in English and "Ô" in French. This download allows you to print your fav version.
- Laminate and post in your classroom
- Photocopy for student use
- Study the lyrics with your students
- Discuss the new ""us" lyrics
- Bilingual version could be used in a Core French classroom, meeting the A3.1 Intercultural Awareness expectation in LISTENING: identify examples of the use of French in their immediate environment – such as the bilingual version of the national anthem sung at sports events.
Print & Go! Ready to use!
~ Suivez French Fun with Mme Evans
et sur Pinterest
pour encore plus de ressources en français!