"Oh, My! There's a Fly On My Pie!" ~ 5 Games in One!
“Oh, my! There’s a fly on my pie!” is a fun and exciting game designed to reinforce the following concepts:
1. sight words: (a, the, see, my, I, am, like, can, to, go, is, and, here, we, are you, have, want, for, an, here, we, are, you, have, for, want, an, on, of, do, he, she, says, said, where, this, play, they, me, with, that, because, look, in has, pretty, from, big, little, love).
2. capital and lower case letters
3. colors and color words (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, black, brown, & pink)
4. numbers and number words (1 to 20)
5. shapes and shape words (heart, triangle, square, oval, circle, rectangle, cube, cylinder, diamond, star, rectangular prism, arrow).
Your students will enjoy reading the word cards and calling out, “Oh, my! There's a fly on my pie!" whenever they pick a fly card.
Materials included are: pie playing mats, sight/letter/color/number/& shape word cards, as well as two different recording sheets.