This game was created to help your students practice their fluency.
* Cut out game cards and place them in
a bag or container.
* Students take turns pulling a card
and reading the phrase.
* If the phrase is read correctly, the
student keeps the card. If the words
are not read as a phrase, they must be
put back in.
* If the shark is pulled, the student must
put his/her cards back in the container
and discard the shark card. Do not put
the shark card back in the container.
* The winner is the one with the most
cards when the container is empty.