Ohio Second Grade Fine Arts Music, Visual Arts Aligned Weekly Lesson Plan Templates -
PLEASE READ NOTE AT BOTTOM OF THIS PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The interactive features in this document will NOT work on a Mac.
This lesson plan template set was specifically designed for Ohio Second Grade Music and Art Teachers.
This set includes two templates, aligned to the Ohio Fine Arts Standards: one for Music and one for Visual Art.
BOTH SUBJECT AREA TEMPLATES, MUSIC AND VISUAL ART, CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS: Identifying Information, Ohio Fine Arts Standards Focus, Learning Targets/I Can Statements, Essential Questions, Materials/Instructional Resources, Integration of Technology, Scaffolding Extensions - IEP/504 Accommodations/Modifications/Supplemental Aides and Services –Procedures (Introduction, Activities, Closure, Assessment, and Notes/Reflections). Each section is explained more fully below.
1. Identifying Information – with plain text content control typing fields for inserting the teacher’s name, the unit/theme being studied, area of focus and the dates the lesson will be implemented;
2. Ohio State Fine Arts Standards – with drop down menus for selecting the standards focus ( up to two standards) for the lessons with a section for each domain [PERCEIVING/KNOWING/CREATING (CE), PRODUCING/PERFORMING (PR) , and RESPONDING/REFLECTING (RE)] for both subject areas;
3. A section for Learning Targets/I Can Statements, Essential Questions, and Materials/Instructional Resources with plain text content control typing fields;
4. A section for Integration of Technology with drop down menu for selecting the specific strategy for integrating technology into the lesson;
5. A section for Scaffolding Extensions - General Accommodations/Modifications/Supplemental Aides and Services – with drop down menus for selecting up to three general classroom accommodations, modifications, and supplemental aides and services to document that you are employing differentiation strategies and addressing the needs of your special needs learners;
6. A Procedures section with categories for Introduction, Activities, Closure, Assessment and Notes/Reflections, for 5 days of instruction (one week).
This lesson plan set contains templates for Second Grade, one each for the subject areas of Fine Arts - Music and Fine Arts – Visual Art. Both templates are two pages long.
This is THE LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE for Ohio Second Grade Fine Arts Teachers! These lesson plan templates contain everything you need to complete thorough lesson plans, aligned to the Ohio Fine Arts Standards and using research-based instructional and assessment strategies.
If you have any questions regarding these Lesson Plan Templates, feel free to contact me and...HAPPY (SPEEDY) PLANNING!
NOTE: These templates are Word documents created using Microsoft Word 2010. The interactive features are only accessible on a PC computer with Microsoft Word 2007 or later installed. The interactive features will not work on a Mac computer or a PC with Windows 2003.
Note: There is a character limitation in the drop down menus. No more than 256 characters can be entered into the drop down list or displayed in the document. Therefore, for those standards containing more than 256 characters, the majority of the standard will be displayed, but all characters beyond the 256 limit will be cut off when inserted into the document.
*****PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A COMPATIBILITY ISSUE WITH THE DROP DOWN MENUS IN THESE DOCUMENTS ON A MAC MACHINE. OFFICE FOR THE MAC DOES NOT SUPPORT MACROS. THEREFORE, THE INTERACTIVE FEATURES IN THIS DOCUMENT (DROP DOWN MENUS, TEXT FIELDS, ETC) WILL NOT WORK ON A MAC MACHINE.