Have fun learning to rhyme with these engaging activities relating to the hilarious stories 'Oi Frog and Oi Dog!' This pack is full of activities and resources that will keep your students intrigued all week long! There is a huge variety included, with resources for displays, rhyming games, picture cards and worksheets.
~Activities Included ~
1. Rhyming Picture and Sentences Display
2. Rhymes/Does not rhyme: Students look at the pictures and decide if they rhyme. Sort them using the sorting cards. There is a worksheet included for students to choose a rhyming card and write a sentence.
3. Cut and paste worksheet: Students cut out the pictures and glue them on to the right area. Complete the rhyming sentence.
4. Finish the sentence: Students draw a rhyming picture and complete the sentence.
5. Rhyming story: Students complete the sentence and draw a picture to match.
6. Complete the sentence: Read and complete the sentence. Draw a picture to match the rhyming sentence.
7. Rhyming game: Print, laminate and cut out pieces. Students match the lily pads to the rhyming frogs.
This is a perfect addition to add to your rhyming unit this term!
If you liked this product, check out my other rhyming products in store.