These fun filled pack would be great to supplement your oi/oy phonics lessons. There is a original poem where students will meet the pigs Roy and Joy.
There are 6 oi/oy activities:
1. An original poem to learn and to read. Students can also find all the oi/oy words.
2. A fill in the blank version of the poem that can be added to a poetry journal or kept separate.
3. The poem broken up into different sections so students may order the poem.
4. A snout craftivity using a pink cup and oi/oy words.
5. A anchor chart where students will add oi/oy words to a pig
6. Pin the snout onto the pig
This activities have been used in my classroom and you can check them out at my blog
(just hit continue when you see the warning sign it will not hurt your computer)
This activities will for sure had a bit of fun and excitment while still learning!