Oil Pastel Animal Portraits, Draw on Grid, Middle School Art Lesson, High School
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This traditional drawing course covers graphite, charcoal, colored pencil, oil pastel and ink and culminates in a Mixed Media project that incorporates all of those mediums. It includes Drawing Prompts for Art Journal, Sketchbook Activities, or Homework as well as a Student Choice Framework that allPrice $80.00Original Price $143.00Save $63.00
- These visual art courses include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 5 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink, and Design and Digital Interactive Slides Bundle of Elements & PrinciPrice $300.00Original Price $606.99Save $306.99
- This year long introduction to visual art course includes an introduction to visual art which takes students through the basic Elements and Principles of Design in the first semester and then flows into an Introduction to Drawing course second semester. The introduction to drawing covers drawing medPrice $180.00Original Price $321.99Save $141.99
- If you're looking for a combination of drawing, acrylic, watercolor, mixed media, and sculpture lessons this bundle is for you. This visual art lesson bundle features all lesson plans and presentations rather than classroom management items such as worksheets, sub lessons, and interactive activitiesPrice $100.00Original Price $156.00Save $56.00
- These visual art curriculum include full lessons, presentations, mini-lessons, worksheets, and sub-lessons for teaching 6 different high school visual art courses including, Introduction to Art 1, Introduction to Art 2, Drawing, Watercolor, Acrylic, Ink & Design, and Digital Interactive Slides BPrice $380.00Original Price $770.98Save $390.98
- Just the lessons, please! A variety of fun and engaging drawing lessons for Middle School Art or High School Art in a more affordable bundle without classroom management items like posters, worksheets, sub lessons, and interactive activities. This is a terrific option if you already have the supplemPrice $80.00Original Price $134.00Save $54.00
With these oil pastel animals students learn about compositional rules, how to draw on an enlarged grid and how to blend colors to create texture using oil pastels. This art lesson is colorful, fun and truly is a student favorite with nearly student able to be successful in their work!
4 Page Lesson Plan with National Standards, Big ideas, Goals and Objectives, Final Outcomes, Instructional Materials, Student supplies, Detailed process and Vocabulary as an editable word document.
29 page editable Oil Pastel Animals power point presentation
32 page editable 6 Rules of Composition power point presentation
8 Grid Method Worksheets
©2019 A Space to Create Art, LLC.
Medium: Oil Pastel
Time: 10-12 days
Elements and Principles covered, COLOR, TEXTURE, BALANCE