• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
A book companion with 4 different types of activities to practice sequencing and reading comprehension with the Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell.
What is included?
• Practice sorting and sequencing the events in the story with 10 different graphic organizers
• 2 different, fun, and effective Old Lady sequencing crafts
• A Velcro sequencing page
How do I use this?
You can read this blog post here
to read more about how I used these same activities with the Old Lady Swallowing a Frog.
Other supplies you'll need:
• the book
• a paper lunch bag
• sandwich baggie
You might also like these other Book Companions:
• Decibella and her 6-inch Voice
• Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!