There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Turkey!
This pack includes 5 activities to go along with the book.
1. Smash Mat: Students can use play-doh to follow along and sequence the parts of the story as you read aloud.
2. Differentiated Sequencing Worksheets: use the pictures, vocabulary words , or matching sheet to complete a sequencing worksheets (sequencing sheet sold separately).
3. Feed the Old Lady: use the pictures to feed the old lady for students to sequence the story as you read aloud.
4. Pocket Chart Cards - use these cards for students to practice sequencing and retelling the story.
5. Picture Cards - use these cards as a game or activity to practice sequencing (my students enjoy when I place the cards on the floor and they jump in order. It get's them out of their seat!)