Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
This bundle will set you up for the entire year with printable worksheets and manipulatives are designed to accompany There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Series of books. When working on story comprehension in speech therapy, ELA groups, with English Language Learners, you will love these hands-on language activities and lessons.
The activities include hands-on language book companions with skills that include story recall, story sequencing, answering questions, following directions, writing a story, answering implicit questions, and creating manipulatives.
This bundle is currently getting updated. BUY NOW FOR A LOWER PRICE BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP WITH EACH UPDATE!
- Craft-color mobile with Old Lady and pieces to hang pictures of items swallowed
- Picture sequence worksheet
- Word sequence with word bank
- Implicit questions worksheet (Shells, Books, Leaves, Bat, Pie, Bell Companions only)
- Following Directions Worksheet (Shells, Books, Leaves, Bat, Pie, Bell Companions only)
- Written Language Story Worksheet (Shells, Books, Leaves, Bat, Pie, Bell Companions only)
- Yes/No story comprehension
- True/False story comprehension
- Old Lady Whole-body Clip Art color -can be cut apart to use with ziplock bag to show that was “swallowed”
- Old Lady Large head color -cut out the mouth and attach to tissue box to “feed” her pictures
Subscribe for follower freebies at slpmadness.com
Follow me onTpT to know first about all sales & new products
Remember to leave feedback on your purchases for TpT credits so you can earn credits towards future purchases.
I would love to see you using my products in action. If you post on IG, be sure to tag me.