A book companion for: There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves! by Lucille Colandro.
This is a book companion to be used in conjunction with the books. You will need to purchase the book if you do not already have it.
Targets: vocabulary, sequencing, describing, inferencing, and following directions.
The following items are included:
- Vocabulary flashcards (English set and English/Spanish set)
- Sequencing strips with picture cues below the words (English set & Spanish set)
- Strips with sentence starters to describe objects from the book (English set & Spanish set)
- A set of adjectives (to be used with the strips) (English set & Spanish set)
- 1 step directions & 2 step directions (English set & Spanish set)
- Descriptive sentences (English set & Spanish set)
- Black and white pictures of objects (to be used with following directions and descriptive sentences)
- Large old lady face & objects from the book
If you have any questions before purchasing, please don’t hesitate to email and ask!
Visit our Instagram @LOLspeechtherapy for more therapy ideas