PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Make Old MacDonald INTERACTIVE! Build the 3D fence to let your students choose what animal to sing about next. Use the sorting mats to work on a variety of basic concepts and language targets. This resource is adaptable for young kids working on phonology, early syllable shapes, and requesting... or for older students who have more complex goals. Your students will LOVE this versatile resource!
Teach kids articulation, vocabulary, and grammar with this song packet. Make it NO PREP by using your own animal toys and save time laminating. Great for targeting both receptive and expressive language speech therapy goals.
↠ For more details on how I like to use this song, click here.
↠ For visual, step-by-step instructions on how to build your fence, click here.
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ A helpful handouts that details many ways you can use this resource for a variety of speech and language goals
○ Instructions for how to build your 3D fence
○ 6 levels of visual lyrics (color)
○ Level 1 color animals : 9 animals whose names & sounds are easier for young kids
○ Level 2 color animals : 8 animals whose names & sounds are harder for young kids
○ 2 pages to make your color 3D fence
○ Language Sorting Mats : color sorting, what do they eat, what do they say, size concepts (big v small, big/bigger/biggest, small/smaller/smallest), what do they do (jump, run, fly)
○ 6 levels of visual lyrics (black & white)
○ Level 1 b&w animals : 9 animals whose names & sounds are easier for young kids
○ Level 2 b&w animals : 8 animals whose names & sounds are harder for young kids
○ 2 pages to make your black & white 3D fence
⇨ HOW TO PREP ⇦
○ Instructions for building the 3D fence are included in the resource! It's easy peasy.
○ You may laminate and cut out the animals so you can use them again and again!
○ The language companion pages and sorting mats are NO PREP.
● Pirate Adventure - Hide & Find Activity for Mixed Groups
● Pin the Tail Sound - FCD activity
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
COME SAY HI!
● Newsletter : freebie with sign up!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!