**This PowerPoint is included in the BUNDLE Thematic Unit Old MacDonald Had a Farm
This PowerPoint story provides sound effects and visual aids for this children’s favorite sing-along song. Engaging, realistic illustrations and animated scenes assist your students with autism, cognitive disabilities, and language delays in comprehension.
WHEN OPENING THIS POWERPOINT, A DIALOG BOX APPEARS, CLICK “READ ONLY.” A PASSWORD IS NOT NECESSARY.
This PowerPoint lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• presentation notes explains lesson procedure and interactive features for each page
• simple, interactive Table of Contents
• an interactive, visual dictionary page which introduces the animals including the sounds they make
• interactive story with .gif animated farmer and animals and their animal sounds
• written lyrics on each page to aid in reading comprehension
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This lesson has the same story as the eBook version; however, the PowerPoint has animations and the eBook has a supplemental "Answering Who Questions" activity.
This PowerPoint can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard.
This activity was created with PowerPoint 2016.
**Must have PowerPoint software**