Open Publication Structure eBook File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
**This iBook/eBook is included in the BUNDLE Thematic Unit Old MacDonald Had a Farm
This iBook/eBook story provides the story, sound effects and visual aids for this children’s favorite sing-along song. A supplemental activity focuses on answering who questions. Engaging, realistic illustrations and animated scenes assist your students with autism, cognitive disabilities, and language delays in comprehension.
This iBook/eBook lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes explain lesson procedure and interactive features for each page
• simple, interactive Table of Contents
• an interactive, visual dictionary page which introduces the animals including the sounds they make
• interactive story with animal sound effects
• written lyrics on each page to aid in reading comprehension
• supplemental who activity with a field choice of two animals (i.e. “Who says, ‘baa baa’?”)
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This activity can be used for individual or small group instruction on the iPad and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard.
The story included in this iBook/eBook is the same story in the PowerPoint sold separately; however, the PowerPoint has animations.
*When opening this ePub/iBook activity on your device, an ePub or iBook app is required. After downloading this activity, send it to your iPad/device’s email. Open in email, download and choose to open the file in iBooks (iPad) or an ePub reader app.
**Must have an ePub reader (ex. iBooks or EPUB Reader) app on device** Find free ePub readers in the app store.