Journey of Oliver K. Woodman Quizzes
Please see the preview for highlights from this bundle.
This story is a favorite of my students. The author has made this wooden character come alive by the humorous ways people interact with him. clever and witty word play makes this story a children’s favorite. It can be found at Amazon
in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 5, Lesson 23 and other text books.
Traveler – Inspirational Quote Writing Prompts and Graphic Organizers
The figurative language of quotes opens up critical thinking to students. They usually begin with literal answers, but by the end of our discussion I’m amazed at so much wisdom from such small bodies.
• If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
• Map out your future - but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip.
Jon Bon Jovi
Each prompt includes:
1. Formal poster
2. Elementary Poster
3. Full Color Poster
4. Prewrite graphic organizer
5. Organizer with writing space
6. Quote with writing space
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Oliver K. Woodman By Darcy Pattison Super BUNDLE
• Oliver K. Woodman Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Oliver K. Woodman Quizzes
• Oliver K. Woodman Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Oliver K. Woodman Writing
• Traveling Inspirational QUOTES
Many thanks to the creative talents of:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Berry-Basicshttp://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power http://www.talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.com/ (Tessa McGuire)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Berry-Basics http://openclipart.org/; http://frompond.blogspot.com/; http://www.raggedyscrappin.com/
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.