Journey of Oliver K. Woodman Roll Read Graph
Please see the preview for highlights from this bundle.
This story is a favorite of my students. The author has made this wooden character come alive by the humorous ways people interact with him. clever and witty word play makes this story a children’s favorite. It can be found at Amazon
in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 5, Lesson 23 and other text books.
Oliver K. Woodman Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Oliver K. Woodman By Darcy Pattison Super BUNDLE
• Oliver K. Woodman Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Oliver K. Woodman Quizzes
• Oliver K. Woodman Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Oliver K. Woodman Writing
• Traveling Inspirational QUOTES
Many thanks to the creative talents of:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Berry-Basicshttp://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power http://www.talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.com/ (Tessa McGuire)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Berry-Basics http://openclipart.org/; http://frompond.blogspot.com/; http://www.raggedyscrappin.com/
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.