Journey of Oliver K. Woodman Writing
Please see the preview for highlights from this bundle.
This story is a favorite of my students. The author has made this wooden character come alive by the humorous ways people interact with him. clever and witty word play makes this story a children’s favorite. It can be found at Amazon
in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 5, Lesson 23 and other text books.
Writing about Oliver K. Woodman
1. Plot – Somebody, wanted, but, so then foldable
2. Character’s humorous response
3. Point of View Letter
4. Compare Contrast stories
5. Argument essay
6. Mapping activity
7. Timeline recording
8. Sequence with transitions
9. Character analysis
10. 3 Essays ( 2 adapted from Harcourt)
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Oliver K. Woodman By Darcy Pattison Super BUNDLE
• Oliver K. Woodman Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Oliver K. Woodman Quizzes
• Oliver K. Woodman Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Oliver K. Woodman Writing
• Traveling Inspirational QUOTES
Many thanks to the creative talents of:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Berry-Basicshttp://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power http://www.talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.com/ (Tessa McGuire)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Berry-Basics http://openclipart.org/; http://frompond.blogspot.com/; http://www.raggedyscrappin.com/
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.