Olympic Games Research Project (FREEBIE)
Looking for an engaging
task to immerse your students in the Olympic Games
? This no fuss preparation research project is exactly what you've been looking for!
This research project requires students to use their research skills to inquire about an Olympic related topic that interests them. This could include an Olympic event, a famous athlete or even the host country itself. It is entirely up to your students!
This research project requires students to:
- Research a topic relating to the summer Olympic Games.
- Gather information from print and digital sources.
- Write an information report based on an Olympic Games topic.
*revising and editing
- Present their information to the class in the form of a classroom talk.
The hard work has been done for you in the complete 11-page version. This includes:
- a project outline
- an information report structure outline
- an information report pre-planning graphic organizer
- information report planning scaffold
- student self-assessment checklist
- peer assessment checklist
- teacher assessment rubric
- a classroom talk outline
- a classroom talk assessment rubric
The complete version comes to you as a PowerPoint presentation. Therefore, it is completely editable to suit your classroom's needs and preferences!
Advance your teaching program with these other resources…
- VOICES - Writing Strategy Cards
- Reading Comprehension Activities
- Teaching Commas Made Easy
- Deserted Island Descriptive Writing Prompt
Stay up to date with the latest product discounts, free products and product launches. Simply click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Visit My Store
A Class Above