Celebrate the Olympics with this vast selection of math activities. Activities last for varying lengths of time and cover many different areas.
- Olympic coordinates
- Olympic golf – Order the answers to sums from 1 to 18
- Olympic rings – Reflect the Olympic rings in the mirror line
- Olympic flags – Reflect the flags in the mirror lines
- Olympic area – Work out the area of each Olympic ring
- Olympic perimeter – Work out the total perimeter of the Olympic rings and draw a shape or image with the same perimeter
- Olympic running – Order the running times on the stopwatches
- Olympic diving – Work out the total of each set of score cards
- Olympic swimming – Work out the difference between the times on the stopwatches
- Olympic javelin – Convert the distances which the javelin was thrown
- Olympic word problems
Some activities are differentiated with A being the easiest.