PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
138.9 MB | 55 pages
Olympic Math Skills Scoot 5th Grade: Keep your students active, engaged, and gold medal ready with this pack of 5th grade Olympic themed math Scoot games. This collection of 8 Scoot games are perfect to practice 5th grade Common Core math. Scoot is a fast paced, whole class game that is lots of fun to play (check out the preview for directions). Scoot games are the perfect way to engage your students and practice key 5th grade math skills.
These games also work well as centers, whole class activities, or for students who finish work quickly.
The Scoot games included in this pack are:
* Place Value: Forms of Decimals Scoot (5.NBT.A.3)
* Decimal Addition and Subtraction Scoot (5.NBT.B.7)
* Decimal Multiplication Scoot (5.NBT.B.7)
* Double Digit Multiplication Scoot (5.NBT.B.5)
* 3 Digit ÷ 1 Digit Division Scoot (5.NBT.B.6)
* 3 Digit ÷ 2 Digit Division Scoot (5.NBT.B.6)
* Exponent Scoot (5.NBT.A.2)
* Volume Scoot Scoot (5.MD.C.3, 5.MD.C.4, 5.MD.C.5)
As a BONUS the pack also includes:
* Scoot Recording Sheets
* An answer key for each game
* Extra cards for larger classes (there are 24 cards for each Scoot game)
* A game show template
* A partner game called “Computation Face Off”