This exciting packet of games and activities was designed to give students practice using the subject pronouns "he" and "she". This first product by Speech and Language Creations by Kim Gill contains therapy materials and homework for at least three therapy sessions. All of the games and activities were created to bring fun into your classroom as well as provide reinforcement of pronoun use at home. This Olympic Pronoun packet includes the following games and activities:
- Colorful 2 page board game
- "He" and "She" memory card game
- "He" and "She" card sorting activity
- "He"and "She" spinner activity
- "He" and "She" cut and paste worksheet
- "He" and "She" sentence to picture match up worksheet
The packet also includes two pages of instructions which provide the therapist/teacher with step by step directions for game assembly and game play. Although the games target subject pronouns "he" and "she", activities may also be used for sentence formulation, present progressive verb tenses, use of "has", and Olympic vocabulary development. Have fun teaching "he" and "she" to your students.